|The Book Marketing Information Site||
Let us create a 3d Digital eBook for you! DigyCat.com
Design Each Part of your Book to Sell More Copies
Whether you are an ebook author/publisher or a print book author/publisher, you can get your unique, helpful information. You'll help make other people's lives better, become a household name, gain clients, sell more books and make much more money when you design each part of your book to attract more readers.
Format and design your book's insides, front and back matter so it will sell the minute you publish.
Book Designing Check and Correct List For your Book's Front and Back Matter:
1. Put book cover in 4-color design as first page. Rather than do it yourself, hire a competent cover designer. For business books, check out MaxCovers.com. He designed four for me.
2. Create a title page after the cover with your publishing information, and copyright.
3. Make an extra testimonial page to insert right before your table of contents. Testimonials from the rich and famous, media, man/woman on the street, and happy readers convince others by their endorsement to make your book a top seller.
4. Include a list of your other books right before the table of contents to widen sales.
5. Create a table of contents (your chapter titles) and place below it your complimentary free bonus report title(s) and where to find them.
6. Put your one page sparkling "mini sales letter" introduction right after the table of contents.
7. Redesign of all fonts so your book will be easy to read. Easy to read books are the number one way to sell more books. Ordinary fonts are Arial and other sans serif fonts for the headings and Times Roman and other serif fonts for the copy.
8. Put in proper headings at the top and bottom of each page in the headers and footers. Put the title and page number at the top, and your name and Web site URL at the bottom.
9. Put the whole book in Portable Document Format PDF as well as Microsoft Word. You can edit the Word copy, and allow your customers to download the PDF file unless your offer your book via toll-free number. While PDF is not foolproof safe, it's a common form and if passed on doesn't allow they person to edit it. With your name and Web site there people know who the expert is.
10. List your products and prices at the end of the book along with a page on your coaching, speaking, or other services. You may want to add benefit-driven annotated table of contents for your other books at the end too.
When you include all these parts in your book, your increased new sales will surprise you.
Judy Cullins ©2005 All Rights Reserved.
Judy Cullins, 20-year Book and Internet Marketing Coach works with small business people who want to make a difference in people's lives, build their credibility and clients, and make a consistent life-long income. Judy is author of 10 eBooks including Write your eBook or Other Short Book Fast, Ten Non-Techie Ways to Market Your Book Online, The Fast and Cheap Way to Explode Your Targeted Web Traffic, and Power Writing for Web Sites That Sell. She offers free help through her 2 monthly ezines, "The BookCoach Says...," "Business Tip of the Month," blog Q & A at http://www.bookcoaching.com/opt-in.shtml and over 170 free articles.
Book Marketing - Google News
This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
Publicity Through Philanthropy For Writers
I am twenty three years old, have sold over four thousand copies of my first book in a matter of a month after it's release and recently been contacted for contracts with Random House and Harper Collins for two new titles. I think a good deal of my recent success is highly correlated with my Reading for Charity Contest and the attention it has drawn.
What Service Do You Need to Make your Book Sell?
Whether you are just starting or almost finished with your print or eBook, you wonder, "What step to take next?" Who can help me find the right publisher? Who can partner with me to make my book a solid seller? Check out your choices to be sure you get what you need. Many writers think that all they need is a good editor and their book will be ready for publishing and promoting.
28 Reasons Why Publishers Will Buy Your Book
Editors will buy a book for one or more of the following reasons. By knowing what these reasons are, you can then design a marketing plan with those features in mind.
Top Ten Getting Started Tips to Market Your Book and Business
Want to sell a lot more books? Want clients calling every day to find out more about your service? Most emerging businesses forget the #1 way to promote anything--the Internet. Specifically, writing and submitting articles.
Super Profitable Techniques for Selling Books By Mail
The total number of books sold by small, part-time mail orderentrepreneurs is growing each year. Total sales each year for thepast five years have increased by almost 30-percent over theprevious year's sales.
8 Easy Online Ways to Market Your Book For Free
Marketing your book whether you went the POD, e-book, or traditional route can be a daunting process. Figuring out what works and what doesn't can take time, energy, and if you're not careful a lot of money.
Self Publishing Success Starts With Marketing
Self-publishing is not for the faint of heart. The publication process is lengthy, involves a considerable number of detailed, administrative tasks and can be expensive.
Raise Your Hand If Youd Consider Giving Up The Rights To Your Book Forever
If Random House pulls up to your house with a U-haul filled with millions and wants to buy your book, maybe you'd consider giving up the rights forever. But, let's come back to the real world.
Dont Clone your Book or Business Marketing
Remember that the miracle of cloning sheep has its drawbacks. The main one--dying young.
Publishing Your Book-What Way is Best For You? - Part 2
Your print or ebook is nearly finished. You wonder if you should try to get an agent to represent you to the publisher.
Dont Sell your Book, Share It
Most authors who aren't used to speaking before a group think, "I'd rather get a root canal than have to 'sell' my book." If you think about how great your book is, how you wrote it because you wanted to help or entertain your audience, you can change this fear to the idea of sharing your book.
Book Signings Are Pure Gold
So you've written a book, had it published by a publishing company and you are now facing the dreaded book signing or book launch. Your palms sweat at the thought of facing droves of people and actually having to talk to them.
Promotion - Credibility Extras
For many of us, marketing our titles is one of the most tedious tasks of being an author. Even authors who published with large New York houses are expected to take part in marketing and promotion.
Writers: The Truth About Advertising, Publicity, and PR
Many of us are trying to do business and don't know how to define these words. We read articles and think, this could have just as easily been about me! We wonder why the reporter picked that person instead.
Authors Should Be Optimistic
A client wrote me recently and asked what I thought of his using a publicist to promote his book - to the tune of $4,000 per month. In my usual blunt fashion, I responded by telling him most self-published books never sell more than 100 copies, that 2000 sales is considered excellent in the industry and that the number of people who sell between 50,000 and 100,000 can probably be counted on one hand.
Sell More Books With an E-mail Newsletter
NOTE: Because many words in this article are likely to trigger sp^m filters, we've disguised them with symbols (e.g.
How to Schedule a Book Signing
How would you like to sell more copies of your book? Would you like to read excerpts from your book to a captivated audience?Book signings are the cornerstone of an author's post-publication foundation. But how do you set them up?Organizing book signings, readings, and public appearances is one of the most important parts of a successful marketing campaign.
Book Publishing Without Pain
When I meet an author with a great book concept, one who's definitely the right person to write that book, right away I'll often encourage her to self-publish. This is because I know that, if that author is thoroughly invested in what she has to say, and if she is determined to create a buzz about her message, she'll discover5 Fantastic Benefits of Self-publishing1.
How to Get Your Book Reviewed
Imagine your book at the top of the Best Sellers List of the New York Times. Most authors do.
Never Pay Full Price for a Book!
Are you an avid reader? Are you trying to instill a love of reading in your children?My whole family loves to read! Right before bedtime every night, every one of us can be found with our nose in a book!It would be very easy for us to spend a fortune every month on books. But, since we don't have a fortune to spend every month, over the years I've found several ways to get good books and never pay full price!1.
PrimeNews Domain Is For Sale - $5,000 For Enquiries eMail Us
© www.PrimeNews.biz - 2012