|The Book Marketing Information Site||
Let us create a 3d Digital eBook for you! DigyCat.com
Top Ten Getting Started Tips to Market Your Book and Business
Want to sell a lot more books? Want clients calling every day to find out more about your service? Most emerging businesses forget the #1 way to promote anything--the Internet. Specifically, writing and submitting articles.
These ten Tips will help you write a winning article that top ezines and Web sites will want to publish.
1. Include your non-fiction book's chapter how to's or your fiction's juicy chapter excerpts in your articles. Your book coach encourages novelists as well as self-help authors.
2. Keep your articles around 200-800 words each. Remember today's audience likes short copy. They want it one, two, three.Online writing is so different from what print magazines want.
3. Keep your article focused on just one thesis or point. That means mindmap your article or make a linear outline what points to keep before your write it. A plan helps.
4. Create a hook for your two or three-sentence introduction. Notice this one asked you a few questions to engage you.
5. Forget the old school of writing for print magazines and getting paid. Follow the Internet way-- give your article away like Mrs. Field cookie samples, so people who read them and notice your signature file will want to visit the site where you sell your book.
6. Keep yourself out of it. Your audience wants to know what you can do for them. Replace those "I" constructions with "you." "If you are like me...."
7. Number the main points for clarity. People love easy to read tips. Remember tips have a format that pros know. Start with a command, follow it with a benefit for doing it, and follow that with examples of how.
8. Collect ten well-edited articles before you blast off. Online readers will look at you more seriously when they see you offer more than one quick thing. They will see you as the savvy expert and click to where you sell your book.
9. Leverage one article into five. Change your audience. Change your number of how to's. Three Tips to... or Five Tips... or The Two Best Ways to....
10. Remember free information is the reason people go to Web sites, so put your articles there as well as in a blog.
Once you get dozens of short articles or fiction excerpts out to no spam ezines or top web sites in your field, you will notice the search engines optimizing your site because they see your important key words that link you, your book, or your service together. Your submitted articles lead to the magic of "viral marketing." The thing is that this is attraction, natural marketing at its best. Your coach's URL and signature file is now on over 33,000 Web sites.
Judy Cullins ©2005 All Rights Reserved.
Judy Cullins, 20-year Book and Internet Marketing Coach works with small business people who want to make a difference in people's lives, build their credibility and clients, and make a consistent life-long income. Judy is author of 10 eBooks including Write your eBook or Other Short Book Fast, Ten Non-Techie Ways to Market Your Book Online, The Fast and Cheap Way to Explode Your Targeted Web Traffic, and Power Writing for Web Sites That Sell. She offers free help through her 2 monthly ezines, "The BookCoach Says...," "Business Tip of the Month," blog Q & A at http://www.bookcoaching.com and over 185 free articles.
Book Marketing - Google News
This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
4 Questions to Answer Before Contacting a Book Agent
Obtaining agency representation is your first step toward getting profitably published. Most publishers won't even look at unsolicited manuscripts.
Creating a Book Poster
Posters can be a great and inexpensive way to promote your book. But don't rush right out until you know the key items to include on your poster.
How to Schedule a Book Signing
How would you like to sell more copies of your book? Would you like to read excerpts from your book to a captivated audience?Book signings are the cornerstone of an author's post-publication foundation. But how do you set them up?Organizing book signings, readings, and public appearances is one of the most important parts of a successful marketing campaign.
Self Publishing Success Starts With Marketing
Self-publishing is not for the faint of heart. The publication process is lengthy, involves a considerable number of detailed, administrative tasks and can be expensive.
19 Ways to Secure Non-Returnable Book Sales and Sell More Books
Surprisingly, book stores are not always your greatest source of book sales. Most authors and publishers do want their books to be available in all of the book stores, and rightly so.
How to Sell Your E-book - (or other information product) - Through Quickie Seminars
I've been selling my own self-published information products (mainly e-books) online for the past 3 years. Is it profitable? Definitely.
Attract More Buyers to Your Book: Use Metaphors
Surprise your potential buyers. Give them chocolate frosting!After we entered school we had a lot to learn.
A First Time Authors Publicity Kit Materials
If you're a new author that has been requested to send publicist materials, you may feel left in the dark on what to send. Here's a list of the usual items.
Writing a Book's Marketing Plan for Maximum Profit
Much has been written about book proposals. But less has been written about book marketing plans.
Dont Sell your Book, Share It
Most authors who aren't used to speaking before a group think, "I'd rather get a root canal than have to 'sell' my book." If you think about how great your book is, how you wrote it because you wanted to help or entertain your audience, you can change this fear to the idea of sharing your book.
How to Send Press Releases to Newspapers About Your New Book
There are over ten thousand daily, weekly and monthly newspapers in the United States and Canada. For the first time author they are a valuable source of free publicity.
Top 5 Book Selling Tips
TIP # 1Online reviews are paramount in importance when it comes to drawing attention to your book. And the best part is, you're in control of your own destiny!If you haven't yet submitted your own review on sites like Amazon and Barnes & Noble, what are you waiting for? This should be one of the first steps for every published author.
Book Titles that Make Big Bucks
Do you know how readers decide to buy a book? 1) They get a referral from a friend. 2) They see an interesting book title on the best-seller list.
How to Market Your Unsold Books on the Internet: Its Easy
Your book expresses your wondrous information, your creativity, and your genius. It's your dream come true.
Plain Speaking - 4 Secrets For Getting Your Book Purchased
What can be more infuriating to a potential purchaser of a non-fiction book than chapter headings which give no clue as to their contents? After all, if someone is looking in the non-fiction section of a book store, it implies they want facts, not a fancy and "clever" table of contents! Here are 4 sure-fire ways to make your text grab the reader's attention:1. Make sure the text on the front and back covers is compelling.
Ten Ways to Make Your Book Outsell Another
Wouldn't you rather write a book that sells well than be stuck with unsold inventory? When you plan ahead with the 10 tips below, you will sell thousands rather than hundreds of your unique and important information or inspirational products. 1.
Online Book Promotion Beats Traditional Seven to One - Part 2
Think of Your Promotion Time and BudgetMost one or two-book authors don't have a large marketing budget. Marketing their speaking leaves them little time to write and promote their books.
How to Grab the No.2 Spot on Amazon for Advance Book Sales
When my first book was published way back ten years ago, I thought that was it.I reckoned I'd never write another one.
You , Your Book and the Internet!
Authors, especially self published, small press and Print on Demand authors should understand the power of the Internet when promoting a book. There is POWER in cyberspace authors and it's only getting bigger and better.
Never Pay Full Price for a Book!
Are you an avid reader? Are you trying to instill a love of reading in your children?My whole family loves to read! Right before bedtime every night, every one of us can be found with our nose in a book!It would be very easy for us to spend a fortune every month on books. But, since we don't have a fortune to spend every month, over the years I've found several ways to get good books and never pay full price!1.
PrimeNews Domain Is For Sale - $5,000 For Enquiries eMail Us
© www.PrimeNews.biz - 2012